Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chocolate Cherry Ornamental Sunflower Seeds



Chocolate Cherry Ornamental Sunflower Seeds Sale


Delectable new sunflowers with mouthwatering rich chocolate-burgundy ray petals surrounding dark chocolate disks. Pollen-free flowers are stunning for indoor bouquets.

Special Price at Amazon Click to See Price







Description

  • This sunflower grows of 6 feet tall and lots charming in the autumn.
  • Beautiful pollenless flowers last long in a vase and are cleaner.
  • Dark Chocolate centers are quite distinctive.
  • Direct seed in your garden one inch deep.






Chocolate Cherry Ornamental Sunflower Seeds Customer Review


I love sunflower seeds, chocolate, and cherries, so you can imagine my delight when I found these Chocolate Cherry Sunflower Seeds available on Amazon. When the packet arrived, I tore it open and downed the entire contents into my eager mouth, expecting an explosion of chocolate-cherry-sunflowery sapidity. Instead, I got a mouthful of hard shells. I crunched through the tough, outer hulls, wondering at the inventiveness of the manufacturers who had somehow injected chocolate and cherry flavors into hard, unopened shells, but then as I macerated both hull and softer kernel into a splintery mash, found that the chocolate and cherry flavors had somehow gone missing.

When my wife came home, I mentioned to her how I was ripped off by the Chocolate Cherry Sunflower Seeds which lacked both chocolate and cherry flavors and, in fact, were barely edible. My wife picked up the empty packet, looked at it for a moment, and then hit me over the head with a dining room chair. "You idiot," she said, "these seeds are for planting." She then clobbered me with an antique, oak coat tree. "I don't know why I ever married you," she continued, "you are always doing stupid, embarrassing things, and no matter how hard I hit you, you never learn." She then whacked me with the coffee table for emphasis.

Maybe I had gotten a bad batch of seeds. I think I will order them again, and the next time, the manufacturers had better not forget the chocolate and cherry flavors, or someone is going to get a beating!




★★★ Read More Reviews ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment